Thursday, December 5, 2013

Webb Lake / Mt Blue State Park

Over a month later and I'm back. :) I'm not really sure where November went. Anyway, tonight I wanted to share some photos from summertime. Here are some from Mt Blue State Park in Webb, Maine. Way west, nestled in the mountains, Tumbledown among them. What excited us the most during this visit however was the lake. Perfect water, perfect weather, dirt cheap boat rentals, and that. view. Perfection. As soon as we left I couldn't wait to go back. Awesome weekend camping trip. And we got to hit up Farmington on the way back. I love the shop Liquid Sunshine and the Better Living Center health food store there.



Webb Lake.

Swoon.

Splashing around Webb Lake.

Boats on the shore.

Late summer afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment